Committed to Clinical Excellence and Patient-Centric Cancer Treatment with Compassionate Approach
Head Neck Cancer, Brain Tumor, Gyn Cancer, GI Cancer, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer
1. Agarwal Dwarka P., Soni Tej P., Sharma Om P, et al, Spindle cell carcinoma of maxilla, A case report and review of literature, Rajasthan Medical Journal of Science, 2006-2007.
2. Soni Tej P., Agarwal Dwarka P., Sharma Om P., Sharma Shantanu, Synchronus malignancies of breast and thyroid gland- a case report and review of literature, Jou Can-cer Res The, 172-175, July-Sept. 2007.
3. Tej Prakash Soni et al, Synchronus Carcinoma Breast and Renal cell carcinoma: a case report and review of literature, Int J Case Rep Images 2016;7(11):720–723.
4. Tej Prakash Soni et al, Synchronous dual malignancy of papillary carcinoma thyroid and squamous cell carcinoma tongue: A case report, Int J Case Rep Images 2017;8(3):209–212.
5. Nidhi Patni, Nagarjuna Burela, Rajesh Pasrich, Jaishree Goyal, Tej Prakash Soni, T. Senthil Kumar, T. Natarajan. Assessment of three-dimensional setup errors in image-guided pelvic radiotherapy for uterine and cervical cancer using kilovoltage cone-beam computed tomography and its effect on planning target volume margins, Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics - Volume 13 - Issue 1 - January-March 2017
6. Nagarjuna Burela, Tej Prakash Soni, Nidhi Patni, JK Bhagat, T Senthil Kumar, Thiru Natarajan. A quantitative comparison of gross tumor volumes delineated on [18F]- FDG-PET/CT scan and contrast-enhanced computed tomography scan in locally advanced head and neck carcinoma treated with Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy, Advances in modern oncology research, Vol 3, No 2 (2017), doi: 10.18282/amor.v3.i3.200.
7. Tej Prakash Soni, Upendra, Nandwana et al, Primary thyroid diffuse large B cell lymphoma: a case report and review of literature, IJCRI, early view publishedMay 27, 2017.
8. Sweta Sharma, Tej Prakash Soni, Nidhi Patni, A longitudinal study of outcomes and patterns of failure in postoperative gingivo-buccal oral squamous cell carcinoma treated with concurrent chemotherapy and intensity modulated radiotherapy, Advances in modern oncology research, Vol 3, No 6 (2017), doi: 10.18282/amor.v3.i6.241.
9. Dr. Upendra Nandwana, Dr. Shuchita Pathak, Dr. TP Soni, T Natarajan, Venugopal, Umra Fatima, Jeevraj, Dosimetric evaluation of carcinoma nasopharynx using Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT): An institutional experience from Western India, International Multispecialty Journal of Health (IMJH), Vol-3, Issue-9, September- 2017, 332-336.
10. Tej Prakash Soni, Anil K Gupta, Lalit M Sharma, Pawan Singhal, Dinesh Yadav, and Umesh Bansal, Conference report on the Indo Global Summit on Head and Neck Oncology (IGSHNO 2017-BMCON-IV), 24–26 February 2017, Jaipur, India, Ecancermedicalscience. 2017; 11: 739. doi: 10.3332/ecancer.2017.739.
11. Upendra Nandwana, Manoj Verma, Tej Prakash Soni, Naresh Jakhotia, Nidhi Patni, Anil Kumar Gupta, Lalit Mohan Sharma, Rajesh Pasricha, Survival Impact of Postoperative Adjuvant Radiotherapy for Treatment of Advanced Stage Maxillary Sinus Cancer Patients, Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2018 Feb, Vol-12(2): XC01-XC03 1.
12. Upendra Nandwana, Naresh Jakhotia, TP Soni, Manoj Verma, R.K. Spartacus, Naresh Somani, Aseem Samar, Narendra Rathore, Sunnia Gupta, Clinical profile and survival analsysis of patients of brain metastasis treated by palliative whole brain radiotherapy, Internation Journal of Current Advanced Research, Vol 6, Issue 06, pp 4194-4197, June 2017.
13. Siyag A, Soni T P, Gupta A K, et al. Plasmacytoma of the Skull-base: A Rare Tumor. Cureus January 2018:10(1): e2073. DOI 10.7759/cureus.2073.
14. Shuchita Pathak, Tej Prakash Soni, Anil Kumar Gupta, Lalit Mohan Sharma, Retrovesical malignant fibrous histiocytoma: a rare tumor, BMJ Case Reports 2017; doi:10.1136/bcr-2017-222612.
15. Nagarjuna Burela, Tej Prakash Soni, Nidhi Patni, Thiru Natarajan et al, Adaptive intensity-modulated radiotherapy in head-and-neck cancer: A volumetric and dosimetric study, J Cancer Res Ther. 2019 Jul-Sep;15(3):533-538. doi: 10.4103/jcrt.JCRT_594_17.
16. Pathak S, Soni TP, Sharma LM, Patni N, Gupta AK. A Randomized Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Role and Efficacy of Oral Glutamine in the Treatment of Chemo-radiotherapy-induced Oral Mucositis and Dysphagia in Patients with Oropharynx and Larynx Carcinoma. Cureus. 2019 Jun 7;11(6):e4855. doi: 10.7759/cureus.4855.
17. Soni TP, Soni S, Somani N, Bhattacharya T, Kucha N, Prostate Carcinoma and Pleural Mesothelioma: An Extremely Rare Co-occurrence.,. Cureus. 2019 May 14;11(5):e4655. doi: 10.7759/cureus.4655.
18. Soni S, Soni TP, Patni N. Association between nodal metastasis and histopathological factors in postoperative gingivo-buccal complex squamous cell carcinoma: A Retrospective Study. Gulf J Oncolog. 2019 Jan;1(29):66-71.
19. Satya narayan, Puneet Pareek, Tej Prakash Soni, Sweta Soni, Puneet Bagri, Oligometastatic recurrent ovarian cancer treated using stereotactic body radiotherapy, Turk J Oncol 2020;35(3):345–8. doi:10.5505/tjo.2019.2069.
20. Pathak S, Soni TP, Sharma LM, Patni N, Gupta AK. A Randomized Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Role and Efficacy of Oral Glutamine in the Treatment of Chemo-radiotherapy-induced Oral Mucositis and Dysphagia in Patients with Oropharynx and Larynx Carcinoma. Cureus. 2019 Jun 7;11(6):e4855. doi: 10.7759/cureus.4855.
21. Nilesh Kucha , Tej Prakash Soni , Naresh Jakhotia , Nidhi Patni, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Anil Kumar Gupta, Lalit Mohan Sharma, Jaishree Goyal, A prospective, comparative analysis of acute toxicity profile between three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy (3DCRT) and intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) in locally advanced head and neck cancer patients, Cancer Treatment and Research Communications, 2020;25:100223.doi: 10.1016/j.ctarc.2020.100223. Epub 2020 Oct 21.
22. Akanksha Grover, Tej Prakash Soni, Nidhi Patni, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Naresh Jakhotia et al. A randomized prospective study comparing acute toxicity, compliance and objective response rate between simultaneous integrated boost and sequential intensity-modulated radiotherapy for locally advanced head and neck cancer. Radiation oncology journal. 2021 Mar;39(1):15-23. doi: 10.3857/roj.2020.01018. Epub 2021 Mar 18.
23. Tej Prakash Soni, Anil Kumar Gupta, Lalit Mohan Sharma, Harish Singhal , Shantanu Sharma, Ravindra Singh Gothwal, A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effect of Bio-Enhanced Turmeric Formulation on Radiation-Induced Oral Mucositis, ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec, 2021 Jun 23;1-11.doi: 10.1159/000516577.
1. Soni Tej P., Agarwal Dwarka P., Sharma Om P., et al, Second malignancy of esophagus in a long-term survivor of ovarian cancer, Case report and review of literature, Abstract issue, XIV International Conference of the Indian Association of Palliative Care (IAPCON) Feb 2007, Mumbai.
2. Soni Tej P., Sharma Shantanu, Agarwal Dwarka P., et al, Incidence trends and characteristics of childhood cancers, Abstract issue, Jou Ped Bl Cancer, 39th Congress of the International Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP), Nov 2007, Mumbai.
3. Soni Tej P., Sharma Shantanu, Agarwal Dwarka P., et al, Malignant ovarian tumors in children: 7 years of experience at a single institution, accepted, 29th National Conference of Association of Radiation Oncologist of India, AROICON-2007, Dec. 2007, Chennai.
4. Agarwal DP etal, Testicular germ cell tumor with brain metastasis: long term survival, 29th National Conference of Association of Radiation Oncologist of India, AROICON-2007, Dec. 2007, Chennai.
5. Soni Tej P., Agarwal Dwarka P., Sharma Om P., et al, Skin Metastasis in case Ca Larynx: Case Report and Review, 31th National Conference of Association of Radiation Oncologist, Hyderabad, 2009.
6. Soni T.P. et al, Study of Six versus conventional five fractions per week external beam radiotherapy in squamous cell carcinoma of Head Neck, UICC-WCC, Geneva, Switzerland, 2008.
7. Soni T.P. et al, F-18 FDG PET-CT based IMRT treatment planning for Head and Neck cancer: Impact on Staging and Target Volume, 37th National Conference of Association of Radiation Oncologist of India, AROICON-2015, Lucknow.
8. Soni, T.P. et al, Radiotherapy after Hysterectomy in Carcinoma Cervix: Audit from a tertiary care cancer hospital in India’s largest state “Rajasthan”, 15th International Conference RGCON 2016, Feb 2016.
9. Soni T.P. et al, Radiation Proctitis in Carcinoma Cervix: Analysis of Prognostic Factors, accepted for 12th International Conference ACOS 2016, N. Delhi.
10. Compliance to chemo-radiotherapy treatment by patients of carcinaoma oropharynx and larynx, 38th AROICON 2016, Bhubaneshwar.
11. Adaptive Radiotherapy In Locally Advanced Head And Neck Cancer: A Dosimetric And Volumetric Study, AROICON 2016, Bhubaneshwar.
12. K. Periasamy, R. Pasricha, N. Patni, T. P. Soni. Clinical-dosimetric analysis of factors predisposing to chronic dysphagia measured using CTCAE criteria among locally advanced oropharyngeal cancer patients treated definitely by intensity modulated radiotherapy with concurrent chemotherapy, ESMO 2016 Congress, 9.10.2016, Copenhagen, Denmark.
13. Patterns of failure after definitive treatment of squamous cell carcinoma of oropharynx, hypopharynx and larynx treated by higher end techniques: an institutional experience from western India. Indian Cancer Congress, 2017, Oral Presentation, Abstract Id: YUGP1245.
14. Survival Analysis For Advanced Stage Maxillary Sinus Carcinoma Treated With Combined Modality Approaches Incorporating Radiotherapy, Indian Cancer Congress 2017, Abstract Id: YUGP1231.
15. Oligometastatic In Ovarian Cancer Successfully Treated With Stereotactic Radiotherapy, Indian Cancer Congress 2017, Abstract Id: YUGP5172.
16. Retrospective Analysis of Hypofractionated Radiotherapy in the Cases of Breast Cancer Who Underwent Either MRM or Breast Conserving Surgery (BCS) and Comparison Of Locoregional Control, Acute And Chronic Toxicities Between Both The Groups. Indian Cancer Congress 2017, Abstract Id: YUGP3528.
17. Mukesh Jandu, Tej Soni, Anil Gupta, Lalit Sharma, Retrospective study of non small cell lung carcinoma patients treated by chemo-radiotherapy at a tertiary care cancer centre, AROICON 2019, Ahmedabad, Gujrat.
18. Nilesh Kucha, Tej Prakash Soni, Pawan Agarwal, Anil K. Gupta, Lalit Mohan Sharma, A retrospective study of radiotherapy with concurrent cetuximab for locally advanced head neck cancer patients, AROICON 2018, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
19. Akansha Grover, Tej Prakash Soni, Anil Kumar Gupta, Lalit Mohan Sharma, Retrospective study of adenocarcinoma rectum patients treated at tertiary care cancer centre, YROC Jan 2020, Coimbatore.